The microchip is a device the size of a grain of rice and is inserted by a veterinarian with a syringe, disposable under the pet's skin between the shoulder blades. The implantation procedure is simple and does not cause any suffering of the animal. Once implanted, the microchip implanted remain localized at that point for life and is resistant to shock and vibration.
Each chip has a unique identification number which is detected by a scanner ISO. That number is recorded in a database, along with details about the animal and its owner.
Microchipping kit owns and 4-5 stickers emblazoned with the unique chip. These labels will be attached health card or passport.
Chip identification number is unique worldwide. There are over 300 billion available codes so that no two animals will never holds the same code.
The microchip utility
- It is the safest method of identification;
- There is a painful process as for tattooing;
- This method of identification is valid for the entire lifetime of the animal;
- Microchipping is a prerequisite for the animal to travel abroad;Animal's identity can not be changed or lost;
- Mandatory vaccination can not be achieved without the animal must be microchipped;
- The microchip can be implanted at any time after the first vaccine;
- The dog is protected against theft;
- Reading is quick, passing the scanner over the dog without animal stress
- The rapid identification of the animal and the possibility of returning in the shortest time to master
Microchip your dog or cat to give them one more chance to return home when they were lost.