Conclusions of the meeting regarding the Legal Office
Following the meeting regarding the intention to set up the Legal Office, organized in Bucharest, by the Association of R.E.A.D.C in partnership with Tasso e.V, the following objectives were established:
- The need for an online platform in order to present the procedural actions, the conclusions and all the judgments in the field (the proposal of Mr. Iulian Puican)
- Training and listing of jurisprudence in the field of animal protection and welfare. (proposal Mrs. Simona Stan).
- Presence of partners of the Legal Office for each region for the purpose of legal advice and to give concrete support to all the people who have relevant problems with the authorities in the field of animal protection. (proposal by Mrs. Anca Puican)
- Educating the students and informing the citizens according to the example of the Educational Dictionary of the R.E.A.D.C, presented in the regions where we activate and the extension at national level. Joint project of the associations involved, carried out with the participation of the authorities. (proposal by Mrs. Jurist Cristina Șuteu)
- Prevention is cheaper than fighting! Resolving the problem of abusive dismantling of unlimited funds paid by the counters. (proposal by Mr. Mircea Serbanoiu)
- Working meetings and the development of projects with the participation of the authorities, (signed by OG 26/2000) through credible mediators. (Evidence, Mrs. Marcela Pisla, as a representative of the NGO invited the PGB Councilor, Tudor Tim Ionescu, who practically proved his involvement in the field)
- Active lovers, capable and qualified to have the right of preemption when collaborating / employing / consulting with institutions, to the detriment of employers on party sympathy and with a history against animal welfare. (proposal with evidence of Mr. Daniel Tomescu)
- "Life has priority", project on developing the culture of adoptions from shelters and initiating transparent international collaborations, without financial interests. (proposal by Petra Zipp)
This first meeting as a laboratory of progressive ideas, consisting of NGOs, veterinarians, lawyers, lawyers, teachers and engineers, confirmed that a common involvement is needed, as all those who are fighting with the abuses of the competent authorities, for the defense of public health, have animal welfare and biological security, all guaranteed by the constitution of Romania, should not be left to the slave, but professionally supported.
The national interest is superior to the individual or party interests!
Tasso e.V, through Philip Mc.Creight, considers the formation of the Legal Office a necessity for the development of a transparent basis, of Romanian jurisprudences, for the benefit of public health & safety, respectively of animal health and welfare, ultimately avoiding animal abandonment.
Mr. Marin Bleidner, the initiator of this project, will contact associations, Western partners and citizens of the diaspora to convey the practical need for this country project, which requires long-term support, mentioning - "The involvement of all Romanians, supported by EU partners will guarantee success - if the solution is indeed desired and authorized. "
List of participants:
Marin Bleidner - project initiator
Philip Mc.Creight - C.E.O
Petra Zipp - Eurpoa animal protection
Flükiger Katrin - NGO Counselors / Shelters / Adopters
Mircea Șerbănoiu - F.P.A.M
Rosenberg Ioana - activist
Cristina Păun - Representative O.N.G
Luiza Mangal - local councilor
Luiza Lungu - representative O.N.G
Prof. Paul Alexandru - Prof. Med. Vet.
Dan Vlad Sărărman - lawyer
David Viorel - political adviser
David Ioana - medium engineer
Marcela Pîsla - representative O.N.G
Tudor Tim Ionescu - advisor to the Capital City Hall
Mircea Ștefanache - Med. Vet. of free practice
Puican Anca - lawyer
Puican Iulian - engineer, "Second Chance" Association
Cristina Șuteu – lawyer
Loredana Cozea - lawyer
Alex Alexandru - member of the "Robin Hood" Association
Daniel Tomescu - journalist
Simona Stan - lawyer, scientific researcher - Romanian Academy
Also during this meeting, foreign participants learned of the problem of Mr. Sarmure, a gentleman with a soul and love for animals, which is to be evacuated soon from the shelter where it has hosted about 800 dogs.
This shelter was a home for those 800 animals, and at present Mr. Sarmure has to find another home for each animal.
Following the findings, Mrs. Petra Zipp, had the desire to go to the site to learn about Mr. Sarmure's problem and to offer practical solutions. In this regard, he paid a visit to the shelter in question, located in Cluj County, in order to contribute to finding new "homes" for these souls and to identify the problem that led to this situation, in order to avoid them in the future.
More info: https://www.facebook.com/162213703831891/posts/2485386664847905/
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment